In this section we describe how to Input your ABN Business Details via the Website.
1) When you first create your account, you will be directed to the 'Your Business' screen as show below
2) Click on the 'Australian Business Number' option
3) Enter your ABN
When you have entered your ABN, the system will automatically check it against the Australian Business Register and retrieve the Entity Type and Entity Name details from the register and display as shown below:
4) If you have a 'Trading Name' you want to appear in your employees payslips, then enter that in the 'Trading Name' section, then hit the [Save] button
The Trading Name will then be displayed below the Entity Name in the screen below.
Note: If you do not have a trading name, leave this field blank.
5) You then enter your 'Business Address'
Note: You only have 30 character limit in the Street Line 1 & 2 fields. If your business address is longer than this you will need to abbreviate it.
6) You then enter the name of your 'Authorised Person'
The Authorised Person, is the person who is authorised to lodge information to the ATO on behalf of the business.
7) You then enter your Business Contact details and hit the [Save] button to finish
Your business is now setup in Easy Payslip. The next step is to add your employees.