You are able to invite your accountant or specific people within your business to access your Easy Payslip account & process payroll/STP on your behalf with their own 'Dashboard' account & login details.
This invite can only be done through our website www.easypayslip.com.au on a computer or tablet & not within the Easy Payslip app on a smartphone or tablet.
Additional users can only access the 'Dashboard' account as well through our website & not the smartphone or tablet app.
Within your employer account:
1) Click on the 'Settings' option from the left menu
2) Click on the 'Manage Additional User' option to the left of the screen
Note: This is where you can manage different user access, whether it is your accountant or other employers/employee within the company who have your permission to access the business Easy Payslip account.
3) Click the '+ Add User' blue button
4) Enter the email address of the person you wish to send the invite link & have access to your business Easy Payslip account.
Once you have entered the email address, click 'Send'
You have now invited the user to your account, as you can see in the manage additional user screen: below.
Note: The invited user will receive an email invitation with a link to create their own logon to Easy Payslip. When they have done this, they will have access to your account.
Removing additional user access:
You can remove permission to the users on your list.
1) Click the 'Bin' icon to the right of their accounts name
2) Click the 'Revoke Access' orange button, this will remove permission for the additional user so they will not be able to access your Easy Payslip account anymore until re-adding them
Note: The email address will automatically appear in the entry field.