A dashboard account is a free account specifically for accountants, bookkeepers and tax agents to manage all your clients' payroll and STP.
A dashboard account allows you to:
- Create new employer accounts for your clients
- Access your clients accounts to process payroll and STP on their behalf
- Invite your clients to access their own accounts
This guide covers these 5 easy steps:
1. Creating a Dashboard Account
2. Understanding Your Dashboard Screen
3. Creating new Client Accounts
4. Inviting Clients to access their accounts
5. Managing subscriptions for your client accounts
1) Create your Dashboard account:
Click here to set up your dashboard account, following the prompts to enter your basic business details such as your business/practice name, email address, password, first & last name, contact number & title.
2) Understanding the dashboard screen
Here is an explanation of the dashboard screen:
From the dashboard you can:
View your clients: the list of clients that you have created, or existing Easy Payslip users that have invited you to access their account
Setup new clients: Use the Add Employee Account button to create new client accounts
Setup Two Factor Authentication: Do this in the settings menu, in order to access your client accounts
Invite clients to access their own account: This will allow a client to create a login to their Easy Payslip account
Edit your Profile: Update your practice name and contact details.
3) Setup new clients (add employer accounts)
Follow these steps to create a new employer account for a client.
Click and then complete their business details as below:
Note: a unique email address needs to be entered for each client. This should be the client's email address. It will only be used if the client is invited to access the account.
When the account has been created, you can then go back into the account and add employees, and create and send payslips and STP files:
- How to Add an Employee, or Edit an Existing Employee via Website
- How to Process Payroll and STP via Website
4) Inviting your clients to access their account
When you have added a client account, you have the option of inviting them to access their account.
Clicking the '+' icon and clicking invite will send an invitation email to the client, using the client email address entered during account creation.
The client can then use the link in the email invitation to setup their own access to the account. The client will then have the option of accessing their account from the Easy Payslip website as well as via our iOS and Android mobile phone apps.
5) Manage Subscriptions for your client accounts
Access through the dashboard is always free, however all subscriptions are maintained on the client account level.
The first 30 days is free for each new client account added. After the 30 days expires, a subscription will need to be purchased to continue using that client account. This is done via the subscription menu in the client account.
For accountants, bookkeepers and tax agents, Easy Payslip is currently offering an extended free period for new clients added. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to access this.