FAQs and Help Understanding Payroll and STP
Helpful information about the Australian Taxation Department's (ATO) Single Touch Payroll (STP) initiative, payslip calculations, and other useful knowledge
- Using Rostered Days Off (RDOs) / Time off in Lieu (TOIL)
- How, Where and When to Pay Employee Super Contributions
- What's new in Easy Payslip - Understanding the recent changes
- What’s the software ID for Easy Payslip so I can register with the ATO
- What is Single Touch Payroll (STP)?
- Easy Payslip for Nanny Payroll
- Understanding Personal Leave Accruals
- How does STP affect employees?
- When will small business owners need to be STP compliant by?
- How often do I need to report payroll information to the ATO?
- Can I do STP on my smartphone?
- Understanding Long Service Leave Accruals
- Understanding Annual Leave Accruals