This section covers adding a new employee or editing an existing employee. Employee data falls into the following categories:
Note: Any field that contains the * symbol is mandatory information that needs to be entered.
1) The following information is entered in the Personal Details:
Note: If you would like to upload a photo of the employee, you will need to tap the '+' button next to its initials.
2) The following information is entered on the Payroll page:
Note: You can overwrite the default hours to suit your individual employee arrangements' specific nature. If you have a staff member who works varying hours each pay period, then enter 1 hour, and you can update this with each payslip in the 'Payroll' process. This removes the need to update each pay period's employee record hours.
3) The following information is entered on the Entitlements page:
Note: If you select the Annual leave, Personal leave, Long Service Leave and Time in Lieu/RDO options, the system will prompt you to enter any 'Carried Over Balance Hours'. These are required should you want Easy Payslip to calculate the ongoing leave entitlement balances accurately. You can either show/not show the balances within the payslips generated.
4) The following information is entered on the Taxes page:
5) The following information is entered on the Superannuation page:
Note: The only compulsory date input for Superannuation is the Superannuation Guarantee Rate defaulted to 9.5%. Ideally, you should include your Employees Superannuation Fund's name if you know it. The other fields are optional.
6) Press the 'Save' button when you have finalised creating or editing your employee record.
Note: This completes the inputting/editing employee details process & you are now ready to run payroll and STP.